TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the HIDN ANDER site; www.hidnander.com (from this point on known as the “Site”).
EVERY USER OF THE SITE IS REQUIRED TO CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO NAVIGATE ON THE SITE.
Browsing the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (the "Terms and Conditions of Use"). Access to the Site implies the unconditional acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Any online purchases made through the Site are subject to acceptance of the relevant general conditions of sale. If the user does not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use, please leave the Site immediately.
The Site is managed by HIDNANDER, HIDNANDER is an Italian company based in Milan, Via Filippo Turati 29, Tax Code and VAT number 11757550964 ("Hidn Ander").
Hidn Ander sells the products which are offered on the site directly to the Consumer
HOW TO USE THE SITE
- The Consumer may use the Site and all its contents exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes, and the use must always be in compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. The contents of the Site may not be used for other purposes, including, by way of example but not limited to, their distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission or dissemination, without the prior written consent of Hidn Ander.
- Access to and use of the Site, including viewing web pages, communicating with Hidn Ander, the ability to download information on products and purchase them on the Site are exclusive activities which should be conducted by the user for unrelated personal uses and should not include any commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity. The user will be held exclusively responsible for any and all activities which are linked to the browsing and use of the Site and its contents. Hidn Ander cannot be held responsible for any inappropriate use of the Site by any of its Users nor can Hidn Ander be held responsible for any of the Sites contents that do not comply with the vigilant laws. This non culpability does not negate Hidn Ander's liability for wilful misconduct and gross negligence. The Users will be the only ones held responsible for the incorrect communication of information data; the User will be held accountable for false information or incorrect information relating to third parties, without the third party(ies) giving their consent. This non culpability also extends to the incorrect use of any information by Users concerning but not limited to unauthorised use of third party information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Hidn Ander is the exclusive owner of all logos and trademarks related to "Hidn Ander" and any other distinctive sign or phrase that includes the words "Hidn Ander", including the name a domain hidnander.com
- All other distinctive signs and phrases that distinguish the goods sold on the site, and which are present on the Site are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These items are used on the Site for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising said products for sale on the Site.
- With the exception of the express consent of Hidn Ander and/or any other registered trademark owners, The user is not authorized to publish on the Site, to use these trademarks to distinguish products or services—even if the products are not similar to those of the Site or that of other trademark owners.
- Any use whatsoever of these trademarks that does not comply with the law or has not been authorized by the trademark owners is forbidden. It is severely forbidden to use the aforementioned trademarks and any other distinctive signs present on the Site to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of these trademarks or to damage or harm in any way Hidn Ander/Store and or their partners and trademarked properties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- HIDNANDER does not guarantee that the contents of the Site are appropriate or lawful in every country. It is understood that The User accesses and browses the Site under his sole responsibility.
- HIDNANDER does not guarantee that the Site will function continuously, without any interruption and / or that errors or defects will be corrected immediately. If the user encounters a problem in using the Site, please contact HIDNANDER Before contacting HIDNANDER, the user is requested to check that any technical navigation problems do not depend on their Internet service provider or on the electronic device at the Users disposal.
- HIDNANDER will do everything possible to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or outdated information. However, HIDNANDER does not provide any guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding the correctness, topicality, accuracy, completeness of the information published on the Site, nor does it guarantee the suitability of the Site for a particular purpose.
- HIDNANDER has also taken all reasonable technical and organizational security measures to ensure that the Site and its contents are free from viruses. HIDNANDER has undertaken the aforementioned to protect the integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent use or access to unauthorized data, as well as to prevent the risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential and non-confidential information about the users of the HIDNANDER /Store Site. Nevertheless, unless there has been wilful misconduct or gross negligence by HIDNANDER and in compliance with the applicable laws, HIDNANDER will not be held liable to the user for any damages resulting from the use of the Site and / or the content. This non-liability includes,--but without limitation—by way of example and not limited to, liability for: ( i) any loss or corruption of data, (ii) loss of or damage to the user's computer or electronic mobile equipment,(iii) and any loss or damage not foreseeable by the user or HIDNANDER. Or (iv) any loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of failure to take reasonable precautions against such loss or damage, such as by installing adequate anti-virus software.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Barring any legal limitations, these Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian law; thus, any action arising from or relating to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan, Italy.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Effective date: 20 September 2021
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The offer concerning the sale of merchandise in this case clothing products (the "Products") through the Site, falls under and is considered a distance contract. This particular type of contract is governed by Chapter I, Title III (Articles 45 et seq.) of the 6 September 2005 Legislative Decree, n. 206, which has been subsequently amended (the "Consumer Code") and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, which contains the rules and regulations governing electronic commerce.
These general conditions of sale (the "General Conditions of Sale") apply to all sales made by Hidn Ander through the Site. The term distance selling as governed by the General Conditions of Sale, and is reserved exclusively for consumers (the "User" and "Users" in the plural). These individuals are understood under the law to fall into the category of ‘natural persons’, who purchase goods for purposes not related to their own commercial, entrepreneurial, craft or professional activities and are over 18 years of age (or, if minors, they have been authorized by their parent or guardian). During the purchasing procedure, when the User places an order according to the manner specified in the General Conditions of Sale, the person legally declares to have read all the information provided and to fully and without reservation accept the General Conditions of Sale.
The General Conditions of Sale may be printed or saved on what is considered a durable medium. The term "durable medium" means any support system capable of permanently conserving information and which does not unilaterally modified said materials or documents. Communications sent by e-mail, whatsApp or other electronic messaging services are generally similar to the written shop form. In this case, Hidn Ander will publish the modified version of the General Conditions of Sale on the Site and will update the “Last Modified” date. Users are encouraged to consult the General Conditions of Sale regularly. Further, purchased products through the Site after the date of the changes concerning the General Conditions of Sale implies the Users’ full acceptance, of the updated version of the General Conditions of Sale. If the User does not accept these changes, please do not purchase Products through the Site. The General Conditions of Sale are in force at the time the User places the order with Hidn Ander.
The General Conditions of Sale can be printed or saved on a durable medium. If new laws and regulations are introduced, or should changes to the business model be adopted by Hidn Ander , Hidn Ander reserves the right to unilaterally modify the General Conditions of Sale. In this case, The Hidn Ander will publish the modified version of the General Conditions of Sale on the Site, and update the “Last Modified” date. Users are requested to consult the General Conditions of Sale regularly. The purchase of Products through the Site after the date of the implemented changes, implies the acceptance, by the User, of the updated version of the General Conditions of Sale. If the User does not accept these changes, please do not purchase Products through the Site. The purchase of the Products is regulated by the General Conditions of Sale and the General Conditions of Sale are enacted at the moment the order is expedited to the Customer by Hidn Ander.
- REGISTRATION ON THE SITE
2.1 Users wishing to Purchasing Products through the Site can do so: (i) through prior registration on the Site; (ii) or in "guest" mode without prior registration
2.2 Users can register on the Site for free. To register on the Site, the User must complete the appropriate form by entering the following information: name, surname, an e-mail address and a password. This process is done by clicking on the appropriate "Register" button. The User via e-mail response to the Site will confirm successful User registration on the Site.
2.3 By registering on the Site, the User can: (i) save the email address, shipping address, gender and date of birth, as well as (ii) manage their personal data and update such at the User’s convenience.
- The User certifies that the personal information provided during the registration procedure on the Site, is correct, complete, updated and truthful. The User also guarantees to keep Hidn Ander blameless and indemnified from any damage, cost, compensation obligation and / or penalty deriving from, or in any way connected to, incorrect, untruthful or outdated indications regarding the management of personal data.
- The User also guarantees to swiftly inform Hidn Ander should there be any changes to the information provided at the time of registration.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that: (i) the credentials to access the site in the reserved area of the Site are personal and are not transferable to third parties. (ii) All purchases made using the User’s login credentials are attributable to the User. (iii) Barring any User modifications implemented by the Customer, Hidn Ander will contact the User using the data provided at the time the User registered on the Site.
END OF CONTRACT
3.1 In accordance with the provisions of applicable law, Hidn Ander informs the User that:
(a) The product order form in the electronic format which the User completes and sends to The HIDN ANDER electronically (the "Order Form") is to be onsidered an irrevocable purchase contract proposal addressed to Hidn Ander for the Products listed on the order form.
(b) The User can modify the Order Form up to the moment in which the form is sent to The HIDN ANDER in the manner specified on the Site;
(c) Once the Order Form has been received, HIDN ANDER will send an email to the User. The email will be the same one indicated during registration. HIDN ANDER will send a message confirming the purchase (the "Confirmation Email"). HIDN ANDER will specify the following information: (i) the information relating to the Product and object of the order, (ii) the detailed indication of the price and any shipping costs, (iii) the method of payment used, (iv) the link to the Conditions of General Sales, and (v) information concerning the right to rescind the purchase. A link to the relevant forms to be used to exercise that right will be indicated at this time in accordance with Article 8 of the General Conditions of Sale.
- INFORMATION RELATING TO PRODUCTS AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
4.1 Hidn Ander agrees to deliver to the User the purchased Products confirmed in the Confirmation Email, with the characteristics described on the Site and stated in the Confirmation Email. HIDN ANDER reserves the right to change the Products offered for sale on their Site at any time, without prior notice to the User.
4.2 It is understood that the images of each Product published on the Site are for illustrative purposes only and as a consequence, may not be perfectly faithful to the characteristics of the Product itself (for example, in terms of colour and type of materials used). HIDN ANDER constantly adopts measures aimed at making sure the images on the Site replicate as faithfully as possible the original Products; any variations caused by the photographic rendering of the Product cannot be considered defects of conformity of the Product pursuant to article 10. Hence, Hidn Ander is not responsible for any differences found by the User with respect to the images of the Products published on the Site if related or connected to the aforementioned variations
4.3 The User acknowledges and accepts that the Products offered for sale on the Site by HIDN ANDER are manufactured in limited quantities and is thus the User is aware that Hidn Ander must check the availability of the products at the time of purchase. In addition, the Site can be visited contemporarily by multiple Users, and several Users could purchase a specific Product at the same time. Therefore, it is understood that what the Site signals as available in reality may no longer be available. In this case, HIDN ANDER will promptly inform the User via e-mail of the unavailability of the Product, and it will offer a refund of any amount already paid which will be re-credited to the Users method of payment, in the time and method(s) specified in point 8.3 below.
To place an order, the User must:
- Log in to the Site; if the User is already registered, s/he must enter her/his credentials which were created on the Site during the registration phase, so User authentication can take place as defined in Article 2.2 of the General Conditions of Sale;
- Select the desired Products after carefully examining their characteristics and insert the User’s choice in the appropriate section of the Site (the "Cart"), by clicking on the relevant "Cart" button;
- select the shipping method;
- Note and accept the estimated contribution for any delivery costs;
- Where necessary, modify the type and / or quantity of the Products in the Cart. Use the appropriate commands in the Cart section to do so;
- Confirm the summary of the Order Form. Include any delivery costs after having examined the General Conditions of Sale;
- Select the desired payment method, as defined in Article 6 of the General Conditions of Sale. Send the Order Form by clicking on the appropriate button. From this moment, the User can no longer make any changes to the
- To place an order, the User must:
5.2 The User has the possibility to control the summary of the purchased order. This control can be done in the appropriate section (the "Orders Section"), as indicated by HIDN ANDER. (i) The User can also control their purchase, specifying the type of Product (size and color); (ii) They can control the price of the Product and the related delivery costs. (iii) The User can check their payment status, (iv) and the shipping delivery address indicated by the User in the Order Form; and finally (v) what is indicated is how to contact HIDN ANDER, highlighting the telephone number and email address.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
6.1 The prices of all the Products offered for sale on the Site are inclusive of VAT and indicated in Euros. The total amount of the price shown in the Cart includes any shipping costs, which are usually indicated separately. Any additional costs will be clearly specified on the Site before the User sends the Order Form to Hidn Ander.
6.2 Hidn Ander reserves the right to change the price of the Products, at any time and without notice. It is understood that the prices charged to the User are those indicated on the Site at the time the Order Form is sent out; Further HIDN ANDER is not held liable for any price changes (increases or decreases) following to the transmission of the Order Form.
6.3 The prices published on the site which are shown in the cart at the time the order is placed, will only be charged to the User if the ordered products are available in stock at that time the order is placed.
6.4. Payment in favour of HIDN ANDER must be made by the User by means of one of the following methods indicated in the purchase procedure and summarized below:
- .1 Credit Card
6.4.2 HIDN ANDER accepts payments exclusively through the Stripe secure payment system. Stripe is a certified a service provider compliant with the PCI DSS standard, level 1, which is an external platform which accepts all major credit cards (eg Visa / MasterCard / American Express) ("Stripe")
6.4.3 Concerning payment, the User confirms and guarantees that s/he is the owner or otherwise is authorized to use the payment instrument requested by Stripe. The data from the Instrument will be entered into the system when the Order Form is submitted.
6.4.4 The total amount of the order is payable from the bank account connected to the credit card, which was specified on Stripe at the time the order was confirmed. For more information on the Stripe payment system terms and conditions, please visit the following link: https://stripe.com/payment-terms/legal
6.5 The transaction will be charged to the User only after: (i) the verification of the credit card data, (ii) the receipt of the debit authorization by the company issuing the credit card, and which is used by the User and (iii) the '' transmission of the Confirmation Email to the User by Hidn Ander.
- DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS AND ALL RELATED EXPENSES
7.1 The delivery of the Products purchased on the Site is worldwide. Goods will be delivered to the shipping address indicated by the User in the Order Form.
7.2 Hidn Ander offers the User a method of consigning the purchased goods that is as environmentally friendly as possible. Hidn Ander would like to support a sustainable product purchasing model on the global market. In order to limit the C02 emissions generated by shipping vehicles for remote purchases, Hidn Ander has developed an algorithm that allows Users to receive Products from the nearest HIDN ANDER network store.
7.3 HIDN ANDER will organize the shipment of the goods by courier. They will start from the store closest to the User; this choice is based on the delivery address indicated by the User in the Order Form. If the store closest to the User does not have the chosen Product, HIDN ANDER, through the algorithm, will identify the second closest store in which the product is available.
7.4 Average shipping times will be indicated on the Site at the time the goods are purchased.
7.5 From the moment HIDN ANDER network store expedites the Product, the User receives a confirmation e-mail. The email will contain a link through which the User can directly track the shipment on the courier's website.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL
8.1 The User may return the Products purchased through the Site within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the address indicated by the User on the Order Form. In the case of orders that are scheduled to be delivered at different times, the 14 (fourteen) days commences from the date on which the User receives the delivery of the last Product.
- To return the goods, the User must follow one of the following procedures specified below:
8.2.1 Return by courier. Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the Products, the User can inform Hidn Ander of the desire to return the Products in one of the methods specified below. In both cases, however, the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the User:
Returns with registration on Hidn Ander website: At the time of ordering, the User receives an email containing a link to register on Hidn Ander website. Once the User is registered, the User can access his or her account using the following link: https://account.thecloser.shop/login/. Once logged in, the User must go to the "Orders" section. In this section, the User can select the order they wish to return. He or she must use the number, which was specified in the email they received at the time of purchase. The User must select the "Return" option then confirm that he wishes to make the return at his own expense. Finally, the User must print the automatically generated tracking number which is present in the details when the Order was made. Then he or she must paste the tracking number on the box used for shipping the returned item(s). The User will receive a confirmation email with the address to which the return item is to be sent and with the details of the collection of the package from the courier. The User can track the status of their returned item by accessing their private area.
Returned items without registering on Hidn Ander website: Should the User not intend to create an account on HIDN ANDER, the User must inform Hidn Ander of the desire to return the Products. This can be done by sending a specific email to the following email address: support@Hidn Ander.com, specifying the following information: Name and Surname / Order number / Product name, colour and size and the intended collection address. The User will receive an email confirming receipt of the cancellation notification, which will indicate the address to which the Products must be sent and/or the date for the collection of the goods by the courier. The tracking number will be attached to the email; the User must print and paste it on the box, which has been prepared for shipment. The User must follow the instructions specified in the reply email sent by Hidn Ander to return the goods at his or her own expense. If you have used this method already, any further doubts and requests may be directed to support@Hidn Ander.com
8.3 Regardless of the method of return chosen, the Product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received. The User must ensure that the Product is intact and whole; it must have never been used and / or worn and / or damaged in any way. The Product must be accompanied by all the labels with which it was received.
8.4 Hidn Ander will refund of the price of the returned Product within 14 days following the date of receipt by Hidn Ander. This process will be undertaken without prejudice caused by any delays due to the Stripe payment platform, of which HIDN ANDER is not responsible. Below is the link with all the information relating to Stripe's refund request processing times: https://support.stripe.com/questions/customer-refund-processing-time. The refund may not be due or may be lower than the price paid by the User if the Product to be returned is not intact and returned in its original packaging or complete in all its parts. HIDN ANDER will not reimburse the User for additional shipping costs if the User has chosen a shipping method other than the less expensive one offered by HIDN ANDER .
8.5 The aforementioned refund will be issued by reaccrediting the amount paid by the User to the same payment method used for the purchase; unless the User has expressly agreed to another reaccreditation method and provided that he or she does not have to incur any costs as a consequence of the chosen refund method.
- LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY
9.1 All Products sold through the Site to the User are under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in Articles 128-135 of the Consumer Code (the "Legal Guarantee"). The Legal Guarantee is exclusively reserved for Consumers. It therefore applies only to Users who have purchased Products on the Site for purposes other than any professional, entrepreneurial, arts and crafts activities or commercial activities.
9.2 In reference to the Legal Guarantee, HIDN ANDER is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the Product. This legal guarantee has a limit on any such claims of 2 years from the moment of the delivery of the defective product(s). The lack of conformity must be reported to HIDN ANDER within 2 (two) months from the date on which the defect was discovered otherwise the User could be subjected to the forfeiture of the Legal Guarantee.
9.2.1 Unless proven otherwise, HIDN ANDER assumes that any manufacturing defects which occur within 6 (six) months from the delivery of the Products already existed on the delivery date. HIDN ANDER will hold this presumption until or unless this hypothesis is proven incompatible with the nature of the Product or with the nature of the defect. Beginning on the seventh month following the delivery of the product, it will be the User's responsibility to prove that the lack of conformity already existed at the time of delivery of the product(s).
9.2.2 In order to use the Legal Guarantee, the Customer must send an email to the following address support@Hidn Ander.com: the email must contain the following information:
(i) It must contain proof of the date of purchase and delivery of the goods; in the email, the User must also attach the Confirmation Email that HIDN ANDER sent or any other documentation that can certify the purchase was made through the Site. The email must also show the date of delivery; and (ii) an accurate and complete description of the alleged defects and photos of the Product, highlighting where the reported lack of conformity is on the Product.
- WHAT IS A DEFECT OF CONFORMITY
10.1 Pursuant to Article 129 of the Consumer Code, the purchased goods have a lack of conformity when:
(a) The product is considered not suitable for the use for which normal goods and products of the same type are habitually used;
(b) The Product on the Site does not comply with the description made by HIDN ANDER. Any colour imperfections due to photographic renderings of the Product will not be considered a lack of conformity as specified in Article 4.2 of the General Conditions of Sale;
(c) Taking into account the statements made in advertising or labelling, The Product does not possess the usual qualities of goods of the same type, which the User can reasonably expect;
(d) The Product is not suitable for desired consumer use. This event is contingent upon the evidence that the User has communicated the desired use to Hidn Ander prior to purchasing the item and HIDN ANDER has expressly confirmed or accepted the particular or desired use.
10.2 Therefore, all defects or problems which are present because of accidental events,or resulting from activities that do not comply with the products intended use do not fall under the Legal Guarantee. Thus the aforementioned situations are the User's responsibility, and such claims are excluded from the Legal Guarantee.
- REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE USER
11.1 In the event HIDN ANDER receives a report about a lack of conformity, and in compliance with the terms of the previous article 9.2 of the General Conditions of Sale, the User has the right to:
- have the product repaired or replaced, and the cost of this operation will be borne entirely by HIDN ANDER —unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome
- Alternatively, the Consumer is entitled to a reasonable price reduction or refund of the price paid.
11.2 If the Product cannot be repaired or replaced because the repair or replacement would be too costly and or unreasonably expensive, and taking into account: (i) the value of the Product, (ii) the extent of the defect, (iii) the inconvenience caused to the User, HIDN ANDER will reimburse the User for the price of the product..
- WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING A CONFORMITY DEFECT
12.1 During the validity period of the Legal Guarantee—and in the event that purchased goods from the Site are classified under the lack of conformity rule, the User can do one of the following:
(i) Send an email to the following email address: support@Hidn Ander.com, describing the defect and supporting the claim with a copy of the proof of purchase and photographs of the defect on the Product, or (ii) contact customer service, at the various addresses indicated in article 13 of these General Conditions of Sale or on the Site. Hidn Ander or the customer service will provide instructions for returning the Product.
12.2 After HIDN ANDER has received the defective Product, and within 30 days from the date of receipt of the defective Product, HIDN ANDER will repair or replace any defective item(s). In the event that the replacement or repair is not completed within this period, the User can request one of the alternative remedies indicated by the Legal Guarantee (replacement, repair or refund).
- COMPLAINTS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
13.1 In reference to the Site, for any complaints, further information or assistance or to review the purchasing procedure and, for any requests for information and / or clarification regarding what is reported in these General Conditions of Sale, Customers can send an email to the following address: support@Hidn Ander.com or they can contact Customer Service through the Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
14.1 Any content published on the Site (including examples but not limited to: texts, images, trademarks and all other distinctive signs produced on the Site) are the exclusive property of Hidn Ander or the other respective owners linked to Hidn Ander.
- Any unauthorized production, reproduction or use of the contents on the Site is strictly forbidden.
- USE OF THE SITE
15.1 Hidn Ander is not responsible, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for any damages resulting from browsing the Site or, including service interruptions, inaccessibility to the Site, and/or the presence of links to external sites, viruses, malware, or any other incident or damage connected in any way to the use of the Site.
16.1 HIDN ANDER processes the personal data provided by the Customer through the Site which is in line with the governing privacy policies :www.miur.gov.it
- THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION AND THE USE OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
17.1 The aforementioned General Conditions of Sale including their execution, is governed by Italian law. Any disputes between the Customer/User and Hidn Ander in relation to the validity, interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale or of each contract is the exclusive competence of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer/User. This rule applies if the User is located in the territory of the Italian State.
17.2 This rule is without prejudice in its application to Users who do not have their habitual residence in Italy. Indeed according to the vigilant Legal Guarantees, there could possibly be more favourable and mandatory provisions elsewhere and these laws may be applicable as provided for by the laws of the country in which they have their habitual residence. This is especially true as it relates to the deadline for exercising the above mentioned User’s rights to rescind the purchase and any applicable deadlines to return the purchased products to Hidn Ander. In the case of the exercise of these rights, the Legal Guarantee, the methods and formalities of the communication remain the same.
17.3 Pursuant to article 141-sexies, comma 3 of the Consumer Code: Hidn Ander wishes to inform the User that, in the event that he or she has submitted a complaint directly to Hidn Ander and it has not been possible to resolve the dispute, Hidn Ander will provide information regarding an Alternative Dispute Resolution body or bodies for an out-of-court resolution. Disputes relating to obligations arising from a contract which has been concluded on the basis of these General Conditions of Sale (ADR bodies, such as indicated in articles 141-bis and following the Consumer Code), will clearly indicate whether or not the parties intend to use these bodies to resolve the dispute itself. Hidn Ander will also inform the User that a European platform has been established for the online resolution of consumer disputes (the "ODR Platform"). The ODR Platform is available at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Through the ODR Platform, the User can consult the list of ADR bodies, find the link to the website of each of them and start an online resolution procedure for the dispute in which they are involved. Still, the right of the Consumer to refer to an ordinary competent jurisdiction to resolve the dispute deriving from these General Conditions of Sale, whatever the outcome of the out-of-court settlement procedure remains an option. Where conditions exist, the promotion of an out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to consumer relations through recourse to the procedures referred to in Part V, Title II-bis of the Consumer Code are encouraged.
17.4 For European cross-border disputes which are related to the application, execution and interpretation of these General Conditions of Sale can be approached in the following way:
For those who normally reside or have their domicile in a member state of the European Union other than Italy the dispute can be introduce before a competent court. The European procedure established for small claims disputes, governed by Regulation (EC) no. 861/2007 is applicable. . This procedure can be employed provided that the value of the dispute does not exceed: (excluding the application of any interest that may be requested, rights and expenses,) Euro 5,000.00 on the date in which the competent court receives the application form. The text of the Regulation is available on the website https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/207/861/oj.